This company us to be called finacial freedom usa out of arizona.Know it has a new name Full spectrum debt solutions.

it is still ran by malcom giles. he stole over $1000.00 from me. know he is stealing from other with a new name. do not give him any money and do not trust him.

i have tried to retrieve my money on many tries. he tells me he is broke. were did mymoney go. he was paid every month by the debt consolidator called a new horizon.

they are hand and hand in stealing from people already having a hard time.

he also wanted me to trust him with a home mortgage.after he told me he wouldn't pay me back.

Had an Experience with Full Spectrum Debt Solutions?

Comments

I spoke with Malcom Giles and he said he would give me a refund after he talks to his accountant... I'll just wait and see if he is a MAN OF HIS WORD...

Full specturm did the same thing to me ...stole over $4500 ...

I complained to my states attorney general and full specturm broke the law they charge fees upfront and that is against the law in my state of North Carolina, full spectrum told the attorney general that he would have to bankrupt the company if he paid the full amount they owe me.

I call full specturm about 3-4 times a week asking for my money but they NEVER call me back.So I'm going to have a talk with my personal attorney and get my money.